Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life

I have dreams. I dream of being a blogger who daily blogs about all her funny, quirky, and exciting life experiences. I dream of creativity, and time to download my thoughts.

And then, I wake up. I start my day in God's word most days, and try to get my head on straight for another period of serving my family and guiding my children. I get dressed, eat breakfast, check my email, and begin rolling along in morning chores, laundry, and math!

Then, lunch, naps for the littles, games to play with older boys, outside play, hopefully some gardening, more laundry, and if I am very lucky, a nap for mommy!

It is a blessed, wonderful, busy and crazy life we live here in Indiana! And, unfortunately, this translates into a sad little blog that is rarely visited! I promise I'll do more soon!

Now, on to dinner, showers, bedtime, and a late arrival home from daddy! Then bedtime, and up to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment