Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So How is It Going?

Sugar's Got Nothing on Me

Update time! I am now on day 3 of my sugar-free life, and so far, so good! I am really surprised how well it is going. I have to admit, though, that I have done this before, and it always seems to unravel about week 2. I am going to have to just stay super busy to try to keep my mind off of this!!

We've Got the Blues, Because We Don't.

On another front, my lovely garden seems to be growing a nice crop of.....wait for it.....weeds. Well, I guess it is true, there really is no place like Texas, and if you happen to be a bluebonnet, you are quite adamant that you must NOT be found in the Midwest. All I can say is, from one transplanted Texan to another, you don't know what you are missing, little bluebonnets! It is nice here! Granted, everything was covered in a frosty blanket this morning, and our soil has been soaked thoroughly by all the rain lately, so we haven't made it easy for you. Alas, I may be destined NOT to have bluebonnets as long as a Midwesterner I remain. We sure can grow beautiful clematis, though!!!



So, I'll console myself with these beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment